February 7, 2016

Super Bowl...of Snacks. Part 3: Soft Pretzels


The Super Bowl…of Snacks.

Part 3: Soft Pretzels 

I came. 
I saw.  
I left at half time to come home, get into my PJ's and write a post about my final super bowl snack recipe.

I made soft pretzels this morning. Had two for breakfast (to make sure they tasted good). This recipe takes  a bit more skill and patience than the other two Fun to make, tasty, and surely no one else will bring pretzels!

I have had this recipe forever and I am not sure where it came from. Who cares! Soft pretzels are delicious. I have not made these in a long, long time. They still hit the spot.

That wraps it up for snacks. Hope everyone had fun breaking new years food resolutions with me this week. I know I did!

Now, Let's Eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment